The Super-Easy Way to Jailbreak Your New iPhone

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]zachary k[/nom]hundreds of man hours went in to making iOS 4.0 harder to jailbreak, now you don't even need a computer. just give up jobs, you will never win.[/citation]

Hundreds of man hours huh? Sounds like they just sat around and smoked pot all day.

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Does it also send personal info to a server in china?[/citation]
No, that's the Blackberry. Or you can just wait until Windows mobile 7 comes out, that'll be loaded with Chinese viruses in mere hours after connecting to the internet. Just like a windows peecee.

jimslaid2

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
I anyone has problems with mc models just close all tabs in safari, close safari and clear the cach cookies and history and retry.

WarraWarra

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2007
Steve Jobs might have done his personal iPhone on jailbreak and replaced it with other software LMAO.

Now finally Steve Jobs can unlock use his iPhone without his boss looking over his shoulder.

1 year from now news headlines "no more iPhones with IOS, all jailbreaked"

WarraWarra

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2007
[citation][nom]kingnoobe[/nom]Apple is not gonna get in trouble for you voiding your warranty.[/citation]

A half decent lawyer will find a legal class action way to nail Apple on the warranty and force them to support the hardware.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2010
[citation][nom]WarraWarra[/nom]Steve Jobs might have done his personal iPhone on jailbreak and replaced it with other software LMAO.Now finally Steve Jobs can unlock use his iPhone without his boss looking over his shoulder.1 year from now news headlines "no more iPhones with IOS, all jailbreaked"[/citation]
Well, they could start it as an upgrade:
Steve: Bought your iphone?
Applefan: Yes lord.
Steve: Then go to our apple store and buy the latest jailbreaking software. Only $99999999. And yes, kiss your warranty goodbye!
Applefan: Yes lord. :lol:

DaddyW123

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010
[citation][nom]mrmoo500[/nom]Someone should go to an apple store and jailbreak all of the ifail 4's.[/citation]
I am SOOOOO going to do this :)

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]rsud[/nom]Yea so we can have app piracy, spy apps, viruses, malware, etc.I'm sure there is field day going on on Android phone with spy apps. Development houses are already complaining about piracy of Android apps (90% piracy rate in asia, 40%+ in the USA).And yes, I know Mac's are just as suseptible to all this.However, the app store does protect the iPhone/iPad/Touch developer and the user from this..[/citation]

That is exactly what we are looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.