The Tom's Guide Sizzling Speed Galaxy S8 Giveaway!

Graybush

Estimable
The Tom’s Guide Community Team is proud to announce a summer giveaway for the Samsung Galaxy S8! This summer giveaway is our way of saying thanks to you, the proud members of our growing Tom’s Guide Community. With a huge range of members of all levels of expertise, we are the vanguard of tech and help that you leverage for in technology to achieve your goals.

To celebrate our awesome community and every one of our members, we’ve assembled two of the most epic giveaways in Tom’s Guide history. We’re talking a brand new unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8.

[widget="https://gleam.io/competitions/NFMZX-the-toms-guide-sizzling-speed-giveaway", 800][/widget]

Can't see the widget? Check out our giveaway page here!

**UPDATE** We've increased the number of methods of entry! You can now enter by posting a hyper link to a comment in this thread. Copy the link from the time-stamp of your post, and post the link directly in the giveaway widget.

qkY2mZP.png

To kick things off, we’re hosting a week-long sweepstakes giveaway with some swanky gear perfect for those looking for sizzling speed. The Sizzling Speed Giveaway Grand Prize features a premium unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8!

For your chance to win in our two back-to-back Summer Giveaways, head over to the thread in the Android Smartphone section of the forum, and type in your public profile ID into the sweepstakes widget. You can find your public profile id in the URL address of your Public Profile Page. To get there simply to head to your profile, and select “See my profile”:

sYeJEcS.png

TLykEKz.png

n7MFOOo.png

The Sizzling Speed Giveaway starts Tuesday, August 22nd, and will close at 12 pm EDT on Tuesday, September 12th.

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for all the details of our second Summer Giveaway for the Samsung Galaxy S8!

What: The Tom's Guide Sizzling Speed Giveaway

Prize: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8

Where: This Thread in the Android Smartphones Forum

How: Follow the Instructions on the giveaway widget and log into your Tom’s Guide account

When: The Sizzling Speed Giveaway starts Tuesday, August 22nd, and will close at 12 pm EDT on Tuesday, September 12th.

13thmonkey

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006

We don't even have to pretend to be in the US? I can give you a yee haw if you want?

Slackin

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2009
Thanks for the opportunity, Still livin' with My S4, on a cricket plan where upgrades mean you buy the phone, definitely think its time too upgrade tho!

matthew_nicho2

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
Could defiantly do with a new phone. My Moto Razr xt910 is the equivalent of a stone table compared to the S8.

Also Cheers from the UK!