The Top 10 Most Watched YouTube Videos of the Year

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]KawiNinjaZX[/nom]The thing with Rebecca Black is that so many people hate on it, then everyone wants to see how bad it is, then they show everyone how bad it is.[/citation]

I listened to it on this list, so contributed one more. It's awful. Good God. I wasn't expecting Mozart, but it's even worse than pop music.

The dog one is pathetic too, although the dog is a fine actor. I actually felt sympathetic towards him,despite being an ailurophile, when the cat was given the treat. The emotion he gives off. The sympathy he gets. I'm sure he's got a future, but not a long one. He's a dog after all.

I'm kind of irked that all of these got to where they are without my help (except for number nine). Where is Marciano/Walcott? Leonard/Hearns? Lions eating giraffe? Mozart's g minor piano quartet? Cat attacking alligator (which I was sure was going to make it)? I guess I'm not that important. It's sobering.

But not nearly as sobering as the possibility of Michael Bolthead making a come back.

... if there's a God ...

G

"When you make a mistake, you delete it and just start over"

in reference to faith only, most art is born from mistake.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]lancelot123[/nom]Listened to Nyan Cat back when it came out for 1hr and ~30min on the non-stop nyan cat site. Go me?[/citation]
Maybe you could go on and try to break a world record? Most time listening to Nyan Cat without going totally bat-crap crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.