The Walkman That You Can Wear in the Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.

the associate

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
Nice, I think I'd actually consider this for work outs. Luckily I always have a pathetic amount of songs I like so even 1 gig would suffice for me :)

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
Unsocial behavior. I go to the gym regularly and there is music playing on speakers but still you see people with headphones in ears, tuned out of life and into their own little reality. Sad to see.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
[citation][nom]ReggieRay[/nom]Unsocial behavior. I go to the gym regularly and there is music playing on speakers but still you see people with headphones in ears, tuned out of life and into their own little reality. Sad to see.[/citation]
Why is this sad to see? People don't like listening to the music gyms have to offer, so they want to listen to their own. and their certainly isn't music playing while you're on a run. When I'm working out or running I don't really like people bothering me, but it doesn't make me an unsocial outcast from society. I'm happy to chat AFTER I have worked out.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
[citation][nom]ReggieRay[/nom]Unsocial behavior. I go to the gym regularly and there is music playing on speakers but still you see people with headphones in ears, tuned out of life and into their own little reality. Sad to see.[/citation]

when I workout, I rather workout on my own music and not popular music they had to pay license for...

and it's indoor gym...how much "life" is going on inside there besides other people grunting while lifting weights, humming of the treadmills, occasional kids running around, and announcement over the speaker looking for other people?

jgutz2006

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
i just dont know what to do with myself when i'm forced to take my headphones off, its driving me MAD! okay all kidding aside, i WOULD like to be able to have my headphones in the steam room with me, i've done it with my ipod but always nervous to stay in there as long as i like to.

ginnai

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
I just bought new headphones, but I may still buy this... depending on how the software functions. Eager to see a vid of the software in action, typically Sony software is AWFUL. The last product I purchase was an MD player... and I maayyy be finally healed enough to try again.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
If water could play music, then what good would the headphones/headsets be?

Still, cool, and as usually, for a decent walkman, expensensive.

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
[citation][nom]jemm[/nom]What about a Shower that plays music?[/citation]

Imagine some Saucy lady pumping out some saucy overtones through the shower nozzle. Such instruction would be fun, and good for heart. Alternatively, if you're in a rush you could blast out Obama or the BBC News channel.. don't worry about the batteries lasting 8 hours; I'll be out before you can blink whether I'm clean or whether I stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.