News The Wheel of Time season 2: Everything we know so far

Sep 28, 2022
The show writing was down right putrid. Perhaps the Dark one won in this version as it's the only explanation.
The last episode was especially egregious when they went to the Eye of the World & there was no Green Man & Mat & everyone else got left behind.
They had to opportunity to make this last episode EPIC & ICONIC just as it was in the books & they blew it big time.
Did anyone associated with this thing they call The Wheel of Time even look at the books or attempt to read them.
I understand you can't include everything contained in books, but to miss the important high lights, yeah they showed Moiraine & Rand go to the Eye of the World but the scene & the dialogue was abysmal & nothing close to what was in the book.
They could at least look at & read https://wot.fandom.com/wiki/Someshta to get a friggin clue about what happened & attempt to get it into the episode.
As much as I wanted this to do well I do not see much hope of that happening, the same with the Rings of Power, how the frig do you get Galadriel so wrong, taking liberties re-writing someone is one thing, writing a whole different character is sacrilegious, btw she was over six feet tall, what, are we not suppose to notice!

Last edited:
Reactions: Star Classic
Jan 27, 2023
Rosamund Pike (Moraine) read the first books (at least). She has spoken very good audiobook versions of those (two released, third one in the making). I wonder how she feels about the changes in the series ...

Apr 18, 2023
I am a MASSIVE Sanderson Fan. I came to the Show hoping to be inspired to read the Wheel of Times Books. I left wanting to know WTH did I just watch. I ended up having to read some cliff notes of the story to understand the flow or lack of for the show. I was shocked that they basically deleted all of books 2. In the end, I loved Moraine, that was all. If I watch season 2, My plan is to hit fast forward on everything not including Moraine.

Jun 26, 2023
How do you make up new story lines for a series with over 15,000 pages of stories.the audacity of the directors and producers