These Are the People NASA is Training to Go to Mars

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falcompsx

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
doesn't NASA need funding for....oh I dont know, a space shuttle... matter just a tad for something like this to be remotely significant? Plans without means are pointless. The US simply doesn't have the budget to make this happen.

w8gaming

Honorable
Dec 21, 2012
NASA never really stated that these people are going to Mars for sure. They are selected for future space exploration, which could be limited to a space station, or maybe only a near asteroid. As for those who think space mission is a waste of money, humanity has wasted more money unnecessarily. How about the amount of fuel burned away due to traffic congestion? How many billions can be saved from there if alternative work arrangement and social order is made to avoid traffic congestion in the first place? Also, consider a cosmic incident such as large asteroid striking Earth can happen anytime to wipe out all life on this planet, we know we will have to take steps for space exploration sooner or later, or risk stuck on this planet and get wiped out. I think more research needs to be made to see how we can best use resources from Moon, or other planets to provide our needs for energy and constructions, as well as to understand human biology to better prepare us for hazards and potential biohazards in space and other planets though.

cubepixaceti

Honorable
Jun 20, 2013
Matthew. if you think Christopher`s posting is astonishing... last friday I got a top of the range Lancia Straton after bringing in $7312 this-past/month and just over 10-k last-month. with-out any doubt it's the nicest job I've had. I started this 7-months ago and pretty much immediately started to bring in minimum $74.. p/h. I follow this website > ---- WEP6.ℂom

Status
Not open for further replies.