This HP TouchPad Came With Android Already Installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidanJC

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Then why isn't the person going after the $2,100 bounty? If I didn't know how to post source code I'd either figure it out or find someone that knew how and give him part of the money.[/citation]
He probably thinks he can get more than $2100 for it.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
FLEAbay is for retards. Most of the time whatever folks are trying to sell on there is overpriced....outrageously overpriced! You are better of buying from a regular retailer.

My thought, unless you are going to die without whatever it is offered on FLEAbay you shouldn't bother.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]legacy7955[/nom]FLEAbay is for retards. Most of the time whatever folks are trying to sell on there is overpriced....outrageously overpriced! You are better of buying from a regular retailer. My thought, unless you are going to die without whatever it is offered on FLEAbay you shouldn't bother.[/citation]
You don't know how to use eBay if you think that :p I have found many things lower then retail (even with S&H included), just cause you don't know how to search well doesn't mean eBay doesn't work.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
if they already dumped the image from that touchpad then why would anyone pay up the wazoo for the original now they have the ability to put it on any touchpad

and legacy7955 obviously is a noob when it comes to technology to think ebay is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.