This is the Logo For Firefox Mobile

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sihastru

Distinguished
May 4, 2009
Reminds me of old movies where having a handkerchief in a certain back pocket meant something is certain bars. Just something to consider when you make a logo.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
Wow, awesome, we know what the logo is going to be...

I look forward to the next design contest to decide between calling it firefox-mobile, mobilefox, firemobile, or mobilefoxbrowserfire.

Maybe, after that, they will have a design contest FOR A MOBILE BROWSER.

thegh0st

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
I think some people are basing their comments on what they think of the logo(picture) by itself just looking at it, neglecting what they already know not even realizing they are doing it

as for a logo personally I think it stinks no ifs, ands, or buts. and as a few people stated, if you didn't already know what firefox is this logo definitely would be just that much worse. you should like see the fox peaking out of the pocket or something. heck, it should just be redone altogether period

then again if you don't know what firefox is I guess the chances are slim you would be using the mobile version.

lejay

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
[citation][nom]crazymech[/nom]"Is that a Firefox in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" is better than the logo.Personally I need to see it ion a desktop first.. If that blue blends too well in, there's a problem. If it doesn't? Yey![/citation]
All pdas/smartphones use blue backgrounds, or what are you saying?

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
Why the shy fox, hiding in the pocket?
I think they can do better than that.
Maybe the fox face should be looking
out of the pocket.

I use Firefox almost all the time and
I like the Firefox logo. But not the
Firefox mobile logo.

Micropat

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2009
My fav logo is the internet explorer one. I use it as a logo for a shutdown shortcut on the desktop of the computer at work. Everyone at work now thinks that internet explorer just crashes the computer (even though it goes through normal shutdown procedures) and use only firefox as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.