Review TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS review

Nov 13, 2022
Sure, the watch does not have Wear OS3 yet, but you failed to mention that it hasn't received any update, including security updates, for over a year.
And, even when it does get Wear OS3, it will not have all the features. Nor is there even a guarantee that I will receive Wear OS3 at all.
At this point, I am completely disillusioned with Mobvoi, because of their horrible track record with updates and customer support. Personally, I am skeptical about buying any new products from this company.

Reactions: Morw
Nov 13, 2022
Sure, the watch does not have Wear OS3 yet, but you failed to mention that it hasn't received any update, including security updates, for over a year.
And, even when it does get Wear OS3, it will not have all the features. Nor is there even a guarantee that I will receive Wear OS3 at all.
At this point, I am completely disillusioned with Mobvoi, because of their horrible track record with updates and customer support. Personally, I am skeptical about buying any new products from this company.
Also, major apps are wear 3.x only now. They don't work in this old version. This and losing notifications, with no support, I returned mine.

Fix the bugs, update and maintain the os, improve or actually have support. This company doesn't seem to want to exist.

Reactions: Pr0meth3us
Nov 14, 2022
The TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra is a good fitness- smartwatch with a long battery life and great display. It should be even better when it gets upgraded to Wear OS 3.

TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS review : Read more

This wasn't my first TicWatch but it will be my last. The health tracking if very unreliable and because there are wearOS and Tic health apps everything gets muddled. I was once standing, talking to a friend and received a heart rate warning that my BPM was 160. I rebooted the watch and it said 73. The tic apps constantly ask for logins and permissions. The last straw for me was, the screen cracked while cutting the grass and there is no replacement option. It cannot be repaired. They offered me a $60 discount off the launch price for a replacement watch which is worse than their sale prices. E-waste

Reactions: Morw