Toshiba Equium A6 check system error

G

Toshiba Equium A6 check system error check system then press f1 nothing happens

gurulandio

Honorable
Mar 23, 2012

No specifyc error the laptop only shows a little logo of toshiba, sometimes it get back, i can see it because the logo get bigger and full the screen, when the logo shows little, the laptop stops there, and after some time the error appears, the screen get black and say

Check system. Press <f1> for configuration.

and thats all it shows

gurulandio

Honorable
Mar 23, 2012

I move of place the computer, and i download the manual of the laptop form toshiba web site and i get this document,
it says that probably the problem its the power source, that need to be more powerful, i reconect the computer in the new place and magically start to work, i learn that with the key ESC you get to the settings and with F1 starts the BIOS menu, but there are not any thing to fix or restore to factory, f12 are for change the boot device, but i need to read the manual to get this keys, there you only can change the vga view, to fit the screen of force to only see at the center of the monitor, the date and the boot order, im still looking to know the real problem.
I also found virus, im right now scaning before boot, i found a exploit. let me see testing other solutions and see what happend, thank you for answer.