Toshiba Laptop Not Working Help Please!!!!!

Mattdking02

Prominent
May 11, 2017
Hello,
I have a Toshiba Satellite c55t-A5103 and it hasnt been working for a few months. When it is plugged in the orange light is on for charging but it doesnt power up and when i try it makes a tiny sound and then goes off and the power light blinks and off again. I tried the same thing when the battery was removed and same result. I have tried the trick to remove the batter and power source and then click the power button and hold it down to remove the electrical signals from the motherboard about 10 times. No luck. Im hoping somebody will be able to help me as this is my only laptop and i dont have the money to buy a new one.
-Thanks

Mattdking02

Prominent
May 11, 2017

I tried that out and it didnt seem to work. I opened up the back and removed the ram and put it back it. I tried it twice and it didnt work out but thankyou for the suggestion!

Andrea Mathew

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
Hi,

I suggest you to connect your PC with external monitor. This is to confirm whether there is any display issue. If possible you can swap and check the hard drive as you hear some sound from the PC.

Mattdking02

Prominent
May 11, 2017
Hello,
The Eternal Monitor didn't work because the computer doesn't even have time to startup. I dont quite understand what you mean by swap and check the hard drive. Thanks

Mattdking02

Prominent
May 11, 2017

Hey,
Ok would a hard drive from a dell laptop or from a desktop work?

Andrea Mathew

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
Please check if the other hard drive is of SATA interface and 2.5" form facotor. If so, then it can be used. Other option like getting a bootable device such as pendrive or external hard drive can be used only when if the system boots into the BIOS, as the settings needs to be changed.

Mattdking02

Prominent
May 11, 2017

Hi,
I tried a working Hard Drive and nothing changed... Any other ideas?