Aug 7, 2015
I have this Toshiba Satellite L750-1ME

Specs:

CPU - Intel Core i3-2330M 2.20GHz

GPU - Nvidia GeForce GT 520M 1GB

RAM - 4GB

HDD - 640GB - 7200RPM

Windows 10

Since yesterday my laptop started to randomly turn off, sometimes it turns off when i open Google Chrome, sometimes im using the pc for 1-2 hours and then turns off when i go to Youtube or something, sometimes it turns off when i start a game, and sometimes i can use the computer all day and nothing happens.

And these lights start to flick when the computer turns off. Picture; http://i.imgur.com/JuIOoKwg.jpg
And i have to remove the charger from the laptop to turn it on again...

Things that ive tried;

With charger and battery,
with battery only
with charger only
different RAM

Any idea whats the problem? Thanks!!

Eonik

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015

The charger is original. My friend cleaned the fans etc last week, because of the heat, but he said that i will need thermal paste, i have no idea if thats the problem. Because i had high temps but i never had any problems with the laptop turning off.

My temps are:

Average CPU - 70c - 85c
Average GPU - 65c - 90c

Just browsing the internet, i almost don't play on this laptop.

Eonik

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015

Yes i can hear the fans, when i open google chrome or any application i can instantly hear the fans, and i have a cooling pad that i bought yesterday, when the computer started to turn off.

Eonik

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015

Alright, thanks for your help! I will get some thermal paste tomorrow and i will clean it. If that still doesnt fix it, i will probably just buy a new computer,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lexahrro Laptop Tech Support 1
bd01ng Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
1 Laptop Tech Support 1
2 Laptop Tech Support 3
junior31210 Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
W Laptop Tech Support 7
M Laptop Tech Support 2