Toshiba P55w-C battery

Apr 29, 2018
Hi Everybody Here the problem… I have a Toshiba P55w-C I let the battery discharge one afternoon and the laptop shut down When I tried to plug it in the next day the dc current led wasn't on (it must be on in red light when you connect it, and when charged it must be white light), but the red led of the battery was indicating that I was using battery as it was on. When the laptop is started no matter the time I led the cable connected the battery says fully charged, but if I disconnect the dc current cable the laptops dies. I have tried the different procedures posted as, shut down disconnect battery, start ...uninstall ACPI driver from device manager, shut down, connect battery; and it doesn´t work. I also make a partition in the Hard Drive and install a new windows 10 and the problem does not changed. Help me please I don't want to lose my Toshiba it works great despite of this problem and I can´t but another one. Could it be the battery or the charge center(motherboard?) ? I would like to figure out that it was a driver or a bios configuration even a virus haha. Thank you to all of you.