Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in identifying the issue.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug its AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and see if it will boot up.
- If these will not work remove the HDD then boot it up and see if it will still get stuck at the BIOS screen or not.
- If it doesn't get stuck on BIOS and boot onto a black screen that means it's the HDD that is faulty.
- If it does get stuck on BIOS even without the HDD that means it's the motherboard that is faulty.
- Last trick you can try is to remove the CMOS battery for a second then put it back in.
- If all these will not work you'll need to send it for a repair if its still under the factory warranty.