Solved! Toshiba Satellite M645-S4055

neosinho

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
Hi everybody,

I'm going to travel to Europe the next month, I want to know prices of laptops there. The reference I'm looking for is the Thread one: Toshiba Satellite M645-S4055 or similar.

I'm waiting for your answers and recommendations.

Greetings.

Solution

Hi there,

You should check out the Sony Vaio EA series laptop and upgrade to the dedicated graphics card. It probably has slightly less battery life than you want, but it depends on your usage. However, the Sony Vaio EA is a great laptop and even has a Blu-ray player.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows...

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

Hi there,

According the Toshiba website, that laptop costs $1,049.99. Are there any particular specs you are looking for or are you only looking at Toshiba laptops?

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

neosinho

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
Thanks for answer Isabella.

I´m looking for a laptop with the following specs:

- Budget = 1000 max

- Size= 14 inches

- Screen resolution = 720p to 1080p

- Battery = From 3 to 6 hours

- I want to play video games, work in video editing and watch HD movies (1080p), so I need at least a dedicated video card of 512 Mb

H.D.D Capacity = 320 to 500 Gb

Any brand except HP.

Thanks for answer again.

Cheers.

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

Hi there,

You should check out the Sony Vaio EA series laptop and upgrade to the dedicated graphics card. It probably has slightly less battery life than you want, but it depends on your usage. However, the Sony Vaio EA is a great laptop and even has a Blu-ray player.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Isabella

Solution

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

Hi,

I'm glad that I was able to help. Definitely let me know if you have any questions once you check out that site a bit.

Cheers,
Isabella

TRENDING THREADS