Toshiba Satellite Radius doesn't load windows 10

Maggie_6

Commendable
Apr 27, 2016
Whenever I turn my computer on it goes to the log in screen and when I enter my password it starts to load and then just clicks off. Sometimes it'll click off on the login page. Occasionally it'll turn on onto the pc repair page. From there I can try all the options but I'm not sure which ones to do. I've tried recovery a few times but it would click off before it finished. I got it to boot into safe mode one of the times I tried but I didn't know what to do from there.

Maggie_6

Commendable
Apr 27, 2016
I don't know why this marked as solved...

I got the laptop in September 2014. It came with windows 8 and I updated to windows 10 last July. I'm almost certain it's not a heat issue because it did used to have that problem and I always got error messages before it shut off and I could at least log in. And it doesn't even feel warm anywhere before it shuts off. I don't think it's the power because it does the same thing whether or not it's plugged in, and no matter what the battery percentage is at.
I'm not saying it is an issue with windows but it shuts down when I try to log in. If I leave it on the login page it'll usually last a while and it almost never shuts down on the recovery page. 95% of the time it shuts down as soon as it tries to log in.

TRENDING THREADS