Toshiba satellite touchpad responding oddly

Maryzol

Commendable
Apr 26, 2016
Whenever I put my finger over the touchpad, the arrow cruiser starts moving on it's own, without me moving my finger in any direction. It just kinda fidgets, moving downwards, or sometimes brings up the right click options, without me doing anything but lightly touching the touchpad. I checked the setting, but it says the device is working properly, and it won't let me roll back the driver to the previous update.

UPDATE: I've uninstalled it completely, but it still behaves the same way. I also notice that this problem seems to effect any device I connect to this laptop. From my bamboo tablet making the mouse more shakey when I hover the mouse over it, even my cell phone doesn't respond to my touches when it's connected to my laptop through usb and charging,

Maryzol

Commendable
Apr 26, 2016

I followed these directions, but it's still behaving the same.

Maryzol

Commendable
Apr 26, 2016
Update on the problem: I've uninstalled it completely, but it still behaves the same way. I also notice that this problem seems to effect any device I connect to this laptop. From my bamboo tablet making the mouse more shakey when I hover the mouse over it, even my cell phone doesn't respond to my touches when it's connected to my laptop through usb and charging,