Touch mouse is not working

harouken

Honorable
Jun 19, 2012
try to check the combination with the FN buttons-drives-a button that disable the touch pad or the worst case is that you need to replace the touch pad!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 4
E Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 7
E Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Solved! Touch Screen / Mouse out of Control
Windows 10 Touch Screen Tap not the same as Mouse click
Hi guys I have thise laptop two years now and my mouse move but I can't touch on nothing
My mouse or touch screen no longer works. I have reset everything, restarted it and still nothing so what can I do I have no p
My Toshiba mouse pad not working, I can only use the touch screen. How do I change the settings to use the mouse pad again
my asus computer's touch screen is not working....i have wireless keyboard and mouse
When I turn laptop on the mouse is jumping all over the screen and can't be controlled by touch pad
My Lenovo turns on but as soon as I touch the screen or move the mouse it turns black again?
There are no 'touch pad' or 'track stick ' mentioned in the mouse properties on my Dell Latitude D630. Got a plan B?
Hi Guys! Both touch pad and external mouse aren't working. I don't how to fix the problem because I can't move the pointer ar
i have toshiba satellite laptop C850-A628..When i turn on my laptop only black screen touch pad and mouse not working and onl
Mouse Pad not working correctly
How do I locate the mouse cursor the touch pad isnt working
i have Toshiba satellite laptop L505 my mouse touch pad and the keyboard suddenly freeze and doesn't work itried to restart it
on touch screen laptop right click on mouse pad doesn't work
laptop touch pad and usb mouse not working
pulled off my sticker and now i need it becasue i need to download the touch mouse because it wasnt working. So now i have a
the mouse and touch screen on my acer 5 laptop is not working
In aspire E 15 mouse touch pad double tap selection is not working properly?Can you tell me a remedy please
hi i recently did a clean install of vista on my acer laptop and i have no mouse now apparently the touchpad is not working an

ASK THE COMMUNITY