Solved! Touchpad issue

Dec 5, 2019
When i use my external mouse the cursor works fine but whenever i use laptop touchpad to control cursor sometimes it automatically flickers . If i hold my finger for few seconds it keeps going on and close some program . Anyone have solution?

Solution
Is this a new or older laptop? If new, then it may just be how it is. You can always consider exchanging it to see if it is just that particular device. If it is under warranty, then you can have it looked at by the manufacturer (if not completely new).

If it is an older device, it could be the touch pad is just getting worn out and may need replacing.

Without having it looked at, there is no way to tell for certain. However, since you said a mouse doesn't have this issue, then the above are the best options. That or keep using the mouse.
Is this a new or older laptop? If new, then it may just be how it is. You can always consider exchanging it to see if it is just that particular device. If it is under warranty, then you can have it looked at by the manufacturer (if not completely new).

If it is an older device, it could be the touch pad is just getting worn out and may need replacing.

Without having it looked at, there is no way to tell for certain. However, since you said a mouse doesn't have this issue, then the above are the best options. That or keep using the mouse.

Reactions: Pranjul05
Solution