my acer aspire v11 touch' touch screen function wpn't work. i updated its driver but still does not function. when i disable and the enbale the touch function, it work but after a few minutes it wont work again. can you help me with it?or should i need to bring my device to a repair shop? thank you
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by uninstalling/reinstalling the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Graphics driver.
- Next is to check Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to your Graphics card.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Reboot your laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot make sure to check if Touchscreen is Enabled.
- Here's the complete guide to enable/disable your Touchscreen.