Track my phone using IMEI number

Status
Not open for further replies.

israelm2023

Prominent
Feb 19, 2017
hello, my phone (LG G3 Beat) model LG-D724 with with IMEI # 354705068263033 was lost. Can you help me on how to track this using IMEI #.

Solution
Contact your Service Provider. For starters, if the finder is running up a bit bill for call and data, you're responsible for that bill.

They might also be able to tell you the location of the phone when it was last connected to the system.
Contact your Service Provider. For starters, if the finder is running up a bit bill for call and data, you're responsible for that bill.

They might also be able to tell you the location of the phone when it was last connected to the system.

Solution
No-one here can help you with any more advice that I gave to the original poster.

I will add that when you buy another phone and you get it set up the way you want it, pay for and install some strong software that enables you to trace the location of your device and, if necessary, remotely remove all your personal details.

The Google Play Store has several Apps that perform that service so take your pick

Status
Not open for further replies.