Transferring Photos From email to Android tablet

rhondacoady76

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018
I have photos in my email I want to transfer to a flashdrive. I only have access to a Android tablet. Can anyone tell me how to do this? I appreciate any advice! Thanks!

Solution
Well if you can connect to WiFi through the tablet, you should be able to save the emails to the tablet then. The flash drive is another issue though. It will depend on if your tablet will allow it to connect to it as an external drive. If it will then you can move the emails to that. If it won't, you can try doing it with a SD card instead.
Well if you can connect to WiFi through the tablet, you should be able to save the emails to the tablet then. The flash drive is another issue though. It will depend on if your tablet will allow it to connect to it as an external drive. If it will then you can move the emails to that. If it won't, you can try doing it with a SD card instead.

Solution
"no bootabe device" is a message you get when you power up a PC with a dead hard disk and nothing else to boot from.

How that does have any relevance in an Android phone thread? If you have that prolem, please start a thread of your own giving us as much detail as you can. You might find a Windows sub-Forum more appropriate than this one.