Trying to find site to customize a laptop

Medic26

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2007
I am just lookign to see if anyone knows a site where i can create or customize my own laptop.
My goal is this:
I want to be able to connect to the internet quickly regardless of where i am, so that bluetooth technology? School oritented computer, would like it to load quickly.

-Any AMD or Intel that was right before the Core 2 duo series. (I do not need a top end atm) Prefer 2.0 ghz of an older brand proccessor, turions or duo cores.
-Simple 128 mb gfx card. not stock card.
-Windows xp pro. (or none)
-dvd/cd writer
-2gb 667 DDR2 RAM unless 1 gb of ram will run it so i can use multiple items at once on the screen, maybe 5 internets? I want to be able to go through my tabs with no delay.
-60-100 gb HD at 5200 RPM, nothing special.
-Bluetooth technology, or some sort of internet card that will get my connectivity ASAP.
Computer brand isn't a big deal to me.
The motherboard doesnt bother me either , i dont plan on adding a new gfx card or anything, just ram.
-ALSO, SIZe does not matter, i prefer 12-15 in screens, and below 10 lbs.
If this makes any sense let me know your ideas, i am trying to keep it pretty cheap 400-600 range. I figure if i use the 6 - 1 yr old components, i can meet the simple internet browsing task with incredle speed. DO not plan on gaming or watching videos, simply internet/college work/communication computer.

got my desktop for that :D

|
22" LCD widescreen
2 x ati 1950 pro's
2 gb ddr2 800 ram
8 fans
80 gb hd 7200 rpm
|