Trying to retreive pictures from Windows cloud

Apr 14, 2018
Had a Windows phone. Trying to get pictures from backup. Not tech savvy but I think I might have pictures backed up separate from my Google account from when I had a couple Windows phones. How can I retrieve them? Do I have to have a Windows device? I only have an Android.

Solution
You probably are talking about OneDrive. Microsoft accounts include some storage there and uses it for backups which can include pictures taken with a phone.

You don't need a Windows phone to access the OneDrive account and copy the pictures from it, but you will need to know the email that is associated with the account, and the password for the account (NOT for the email).

Hoosier Daddy

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2008
You probably are talking about OneDrive. Microsoft accounts include some storage there and uses it for backups which can include pictures taken with a phone.

You don't need a Windows phone to access the OneDrive account and copy the pictures from it, but you will need to know the email that is associated with the account, and the password for the account (NOT for the email).

Solution