Turn the network and sharing center turn on

Jun 20, 2018
It says can't connect because the network work discovery us turned off and when I go to the network and sharing center to turn it on I can't get it open

Solution
When you did the reset of the tablet, did you opt to save personal stuff or not? If you did, that could be your problem, as anything on the device that was damaging (virus, malware, etc.) would still be on it. You would have to do a full "Hard Reset" to completely wipe and reset a device.

If that isn't the case, and you did do an actual "Hard Reset", then I would forget the info and restart the tablet. While the tablet restarts (turns off and back on) I would also reboot (turn off and back on) your modem/router. Once both are fully up and running then try re-entering the info.
Jun 20, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from roxannehendrixson53 : "Turn the network and sharing center turn on"

i did a reset on my rca tablet and now i cant connect back to my wifi i went to the network and sharing center an d entered my network mannually and it still would not connect i also ran a diagnostics test and still nothing

When you did the reset of the tablet, did you opt to save personal stuff or not? If you did, that could be your problem, as anything on the device that was damaging (virus, malware, etc.) would still be on it. You would have to do a full "Hard Reset" to completely wipe and reset a device.

If that isn't the case, and you did do an actual "Hard Reset", then I would forget the info and restart the tablet. While the tablet restarts (turns off and back on) I would also reboot (turn off and back on) your modem/router. Once both are fully up and running then try re-entering the info.

Solution