TV picture not smooth

Dinter

Honorable
May 4, 2013
Hi.

I have a Sencor SLE43F12 TV. When watching SD channels there's absolutely no problem. But when I play e.g FIFA on it, the picture is changing fast obviously. My problem is that it doesn't feel smooth, but very stuttery, flickery. My question is: is it because of the low quality of the display? On other TV and monitor it was working fine. If would swap it to a more quality brand like Samsung or LG, would it solve it? I was said that it's because of the input lag, doesn't that only cause only my reactions will be worse, but not the quality of the picture? Would it be worth to downgrade to a 32" TV from a 43" because of this? (It's not worth for me spending more on it.)

Solution
Well if its not micro stutter then is it a performance issue?

Allow your laptop to use more power by changing power plan settings, both in windows and nvidia if laptop is using mains power would improve performance vs relying on battery.

Displays can vary in video latency but would not be the cause of stutter. The stutter will originate from the laptop.

boju

Distinguished
Well if its not micro stutter then is it a performance issue?

Allow your laptop to use more power by changing power plan settings, both in windows and nvidia if laptop is using mains power would improve performance vs relying on battery.

Displays can vary in video latency but would not be the cause of stutter. The stutter will originate from the laptop.

Solution