Solved! TV Remote

Jan 24, 2022
Can a person reset a remote to factory settings. The mute button on my remote says presets and I have no idea what that is and I h ave lost the sound on my tv. Can anybody help with that.

Reactions: AndrewSydney
Solution
If this is a universal remote then I'd look up the manual for the remote. If the remote came with the TV, then I'd be looking up the manual for the TV. Might help if you identified what components you're working with (manufacturer and model numbers).

-Wolf sends
If this is a universal remote then I'd look up the manual for the remote. If the remote came with the TV, then I'd be looking up the manual for the TV. Might help if you identified what components you're working with (manufacturer and model numbers).

-Wolf sends

Reactions: AndrewSydney
Solution

chuck-r

Honorable
Sep 18, 2016
Can a person reset a remote to factory settings. The mute button on my remote says presets and I have no idea what that is and I h ave lost the sound on my tv. Can anybody help with that.
I have an Insignia NS-RMTSNY21 which is for the Sony Bravia series. Problem is the Bravia uses mostly b-tooth and some IR. I made some mistakes setting up the Insignia and wrote to tech support. thye responded immediately to tell me no factory reset and I could remove bad funcitons one at a time. Hope this helps.