Solved! TV with HDMI port to Android phone what cable do I need

Mar 12, 2018
I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop with no HDMI port I want to use it to display any screen on my laptop to my TV that has HDMI ports and also the red yellow and white cables but no USB how do I connect my laptop to see the screen on my TV or is there a cable that connects HDMI from the TV to my Android phone so I could mirror my phone to my TV how do I do this

Solution
OK u started with laptop --> TV, and then you threw in a smartphone. What is it? One source, one destination please.

In order to get video out of the laptop it needs a video port, if no HMDI, does it have DVI? Thunderbolt? USB-C? VGA? in the absence of any of those, u maybe able to MIRACAST via the network, Google for Miracast for Windows see if u get lucky, and of course your TV must be Miracast capable.
OK u started with laptop --> TV, and then you threw in a smartphone. What is it? One source, one destination please.

In order to get video out of the laptop it needs a video port, if no HMDI, does it have DVI? Thunderbolt? USB-C? VGA? in the absence of any of those, u maybe able to MIRACAST via the network, Google for Miracast for Windows see if u get lucky, and of course your TV must be Miracast capable.

Solution