Twitter Has Servers Dedicated to Justin Bieber

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2009
Well that does it, Justin Bieber has been offically moved to #1 on my Assassination to-do list, with Heidi and Spencer at #2 and #3 respectively. Now to start hacking those Bieber servers and send them where they should be!

SoiledBottom

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2006
Justin Bieber brought to you by the makers of Lief Garrett and David Cassidy.

Warning listening to Justin Bieber may cause drowsiness, headaches, nausea and vommitting...ask your doctor if Justin Bieber is right for you

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
Jealous much. So many haters on this thread. For those of you that live in a cave with your PC and video games, this kid is a pop star. If you have grey hair, please don't try to understand. Those of you that haven't kissed a girl yet, please see first sentence of paragraph. My girlfriend's daughter talks about this kid all the time. He sings love songs that teen girls love. I haven't taken the time to listen to his music, but I do know he makes millions. The fact he takes 3% of Twitter's resources shows his popularity. Not sure why you people don't understand this......when I was a kid I idolized Troy Aikman, girls followed New Kids on the Block. Again, if you have never been on a date with a girl, you probably have no idea what this is all about.

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
[citation][nom]gm0n3y[/nom]Maybe this is more indicative of Twitter users than Beeber's popularity. I don't know a single person that uses Twitter.And seriously, they get huge amounts of traffic from people that hate airlines and/or Comic Sans? That's pretty obscure. Do people still use Comic Sans? Or perhaps my sarcasm detector is broken?[/citation]

I LOVE THIS POST. X-D

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]edilee[/nom]This is so sad in many ways. Bieber having resources dedicated to him is a joke and bashing of a font is in the top 3? Sad I tell you sad. Bashing airlines is silly also but is more justified than the other 2.[/citation]

So, in conclusion, anything Twitter is silly and sad. You could have just said that.

swell9

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2007
[citation][nom]flugelhorn[/nom]Twitter - One more brick on the road to Idiocracy. Bieber is awesome though! Never dis the Biebs.[/citation]
We all know that twitter sucks, but to put Justin Bieber on top of it is pure dumbness.

p05esto

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
Comic Sans, Justin Bieber......just more proof Twitter is completely stupid and worthless, a fad. DIE TWITTER, your time is past due! I don't know a single person who uses twitter (mind you I'm 34, not 14).

Status
Not open for further replies.