U.S. Charges Chinese Army Officers With Cyberespionage

Status
Not open for further replies.

gggplaya

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
Obviously, the chinese government wanted the information so i think this is just an feel good act on the united states part. I mean seriously, there's probably like millions of "Wang Dong"s in the country with 6 billion. He can easily dissapear and create a new identity.

techguy911

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2007
I think this is a HUGE waste of taxpayers money no wonder the US is going bankrupt with wasted money on this trial.
The chances of anything happening is 0% US law is not Chinese law US courts have NO jurisdiction in China.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
227 years is nothing. You'll serve 10 tops...LOL. Our criminal system is like dog years but worse. You only serve 1yr for about every 10-20 they give you. We may even just let you go like the 36000 illegals that have 85000+ crimes (rape, murder etc) that are about to be let go by Obama.

"If you attack America, we are going to hold you accountable."

LOL...Really...
"although their apprehension depends on the cooperation of Chinese authorities. "

So everyone gets nothing then...The only way to make this work is to tell China, if you don't hand these 5 people over in the next week, all trade (every freaking dollar stops), and ZERO goods from your country will flow to ours and you'll receive ZERO of our goods...Also all chinese assets will be stolen if in USA banks etc immediately on day 8 and we've ALREADY frozen EVERY account you have in USA and every single chinese owned business is now USA property until the 5 are handed over".

See, that is how you do it. NO WIGGLE ROOM. Comply or we steal all your stuff in USA. Those solar places you set up here? They're OURS. Thanks for building them for us...What's that you say you have them in custody now and they're on a flight to USA? Ok, you can have your crap back. Anything less than this is unacceptable and just as weak as tweets about Putin, Ukraine, 278 girls etc...Shut up if you're not planning on doing anything REAL.

This is nothing more than a tweet of #stopstealingfromusa
ROFLMAO@obama's idea of USA foreign policy.

How does a REAL president stop Putin? No need to go to war. I tell you I'm cutting off all trade with you and cranking up natural gas and oil in USA for the next 15yrs to bankrupt your country (and help our jobs/economy!). We will undercut everything you do until you're bankrupt even if you change your mind in 5yrs. Stop taking land today & remove your troops or get used to 15yrs of people standing in bread lines etc with no money. It takes 5yrs for us to get this done, so you have to know we're not just going to ramp up and give you 5yrs to take land then quit ramping the second you back down in 5yrs. You have to know we're going to pass something that says we'll do this until your BROKE and destroyed and NOBODY can change that rule until you are BANKRUPT. With $800B in their economy coming from natural gas/oil you will be broke in 10yrs if not sooner. But that punishment really doesn't work for 5yrs until we can get enough out the door to fully cover EUROPE etc. So you have to let them know if you don't stop NOW (not in 5yrs when you realize we're not kidding) we go all out for 15yrs or until your completely devastated and reduced to eating bugs for dinner. There will be ZERO mercy. That is how you walk softly but carry a big economic stick with ZERO american deaths or soldiers on a battlefield. We can EASILY CRUSH russia.

anthony8989

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013
This is why Communist-owned enterprises should not be allowed to compete in the free market. State-owned non-acquirable corporations are given an unfair advantage. Not only are they able to purchase publicly traded - or even government owned companies (in Canada's case) - but they are completely immune to being bought out themselves. Couple that with a Federal permission slip to break international laws for economic gain and we've got ourselves one big fiasco.

It's the communist regimes that allow boarder-line or full on slave/child labour, war crimes, civil rights violations, and a slew of other reprehensible acts. And how can we forget mass exportation of jobs and GDP from North America and Europe. Now we can add proven corporate espionage to the list.

The American and European corporate fat-cats should have thought about the repercussions before they sold our economy and our lively-hoods to the Chinese.

fixxxer113

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2011
The only way to make this work is to tell China, if you don't hand these 5 people over in the next week, all trade (every freaking dollar stops), and ZERO goods from your country will flow to ours and you'll receive ZERO of our goods

With a current debt of 17,5 trillion dollars and with almost every single piece of technology being manufactured in China, I don't think the US is in a postition to blackmail them, or Russia for that matter. The US is no longer the superpower it once was. The people of course are still being taught that, which is sad because you have no actual perception of what's going on outside your country. Also bear in mind that that outsourcing your industry and energy production, did not start with Obama...

This is why Communist-owned bla bla bla...The American and European corporate fat-cats should have thought about the repercussions before they sold our economy and our lively-hoods to the Chinese.

You have absolutely no idea what communism is, what states are supposed to do and what you are talking about in general... China's regime is anything but communist. It's actually a capitalist's wet dream, having people work for peanuts while you make ridiculous amounts of profit. Go read some books and educate yourself.

As I told @Somebodyspecial, don't blame "communists" for the condition of the US. What's happening in your country now, is Capitalism doing what it does best. If you think this system is in place for you to get rich i am very sad for you...

pjmelect

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
The Chinese are only doing what the US is doing to the rest of the world (as told by Snowden) The Chinese are right in saying that the US is being hypocritical.
Maybe there should be an international treaty regarding countries hacking each other.

godnodog

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
227 years is nothing. You'll serve 10 tops...LOL. Our criminal system is like dog years but worse. You only serve 1yr for about every 10-20 they give you. We may even just let you go like the 36000 illegals that have 85000+ crimes (rape, murder etc) that are about to be let go by Obama.

"If you attack America, we are going to hold you accountable."

LOL...Really...
"although their apprehension depends on the cooperation of Chinese authorities. "

So everyone gets nothing then...The only way to make this work is to tell China, if you don't hand these 5 people over in the next week, all trade (every freaking dollar stops), and ZERO goods from your country will flow to ours and you'll receive ZERO of our goods...Also all chinese assets will be stolen if in USA banks etc immediately on day 8 and we've ALREADY frozen EVERY account you have in USA and every single chinese owned business is now USA property until the 5 are handed over".

See, that is how you do it. NO WIGGLE ROOM. Comply or we steal all your stuff in USA. Those solar places you set up here? They're OURS. Thanks for building them for us...What's that you say you have them in custody now and they're on a flight to USA? Ok, you can have your crap back. Anything less than this is unacceptable and just as weak as tweets about Putin, Ukraine, 278 girls etc...Shut up if you're not planning on doing anything REAL.

This is nothing more than a tweet of #stopstealingfromusa
ROFLMAO@obama's idea of USA foreign policy.

How does a REAL president stop Putin? No need to go to war. I tell you I'm cutting off all trade with you and cranking up natural gas and oil in USA for the next 15yrs to bankrupt your country (and help our jobs/economy!). We will undercut everything you do until you're bankrupt even if you change your mind in 5yrs. Stop taking land today & remove your troops or get used to 15yrs of people standing in bread lines etc with no money. It takes 5yrs for us to get this done, so you have to know we're not just going to ramp up and give you 5yrs to take land then quit ramping the second you back down in 5yrs. You have to know we're going to pass something that says we'll do this until your BROKE and destroyed and NOBODY can change that rule until you are BANKRUPT. With $800B in their economy coming from natural gas/oil you will be broke in 10yrs if not sooner. But that punishment really doesn't work for 5yrs until we can get enough out the door to fully cover EUROPE etc. So you have to let them know if you don't stop NOW (not in 5yrs when you realize we're not kidding) we go all out for 15yrs or until your completely devastated and reduced to eating bugs for dinner. There will be ZERO mercy. That is how you walk softly but carry a big economic stick with ZERO american deaths or soldiers on a battlefield. We can EASILY CRUSH russia.

You do realize that China can dump their dollars reserves in the market making the dollar value close to collapse. Being that the dollar is a fiat currency, this would mean serious trouble to the US, far more than any to China. Not to forget the US debt certificates (or US bonds, not sure the name) they also own.

The article itself is funny, where is our historical memory when we need it? Oh it´s written by the victors. So are the us officials also being charged when Echelon program was used to divert a busyness deal between Saudi Arabia and Airbus to Saudi Arabia and Boing? OH THE IRONY!!!

axefire0

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Why did it take US this long to charge these state-sponsored cyber criminals? Everybody knew China has been conducting an organized industrial espionage for a long long time.

anthony8989

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013
You have absolutely no idea what communism is, what states are supposed to do and what you are talking about in general... China's regime is anything but communist. It's actually a capitalist's wet dream, having people work for peanuts while you make ridiculous amounts of profit. Go read some books and educate yourself.
As I told @Somebodyspecial, don't blame "communists" for the condition of the US. What's happening in your country now, is Capitalism doing what it does best. If you think this system is in place for you to get rich i am very sad for you...

I have no idea what Communism is.. hmm. And yet : "The PRC is a single-party state governed by the Communist Party, with its seat of government in the capital city of Beijing." Oh let me guess - you're one of those "read-between-the-lines" conspiracy fool drop outs. I've got news for you buddy - China is a Communist regime through and through. Sorry to burst your bubble, but facts have no capacity to care about what your opinion is. Rudimentary elements of a Capitalistic market don't change the fact that every facet of the nation is owned and operated by a single-party government which is NOT elected.

Your argument was so poor you even went so far as to put words in my mouth. "Don't blame Communists". What did I blame the Communists for? For excepting our economy in the hand-basket given to them by the titans of industry in the US and Europe ? Or should I not blame them for the ''slave/child labour, war crimes, civil rights violations, and a slew of other reprehensible acts" that they are proven guilty of on a regular basis?

If only you had the mental capacity to be able to understand the point of my statement. Which was the Governments that don't play by the 'rules' shouldn't be playing the damn game. All they have to do is do what they have been doing all these years - Deny, deny ,deny. Game over they win.

So get off your high horse you presumptuous ass. You don't know jack about the world. BTW I'm not American.

Status
Not open for further replies.