unable to run GTA san andreas on my Acer aspire E15

Anurag_9

Commendable
May 11, 2016
Hello
I have Acer Aspire E15. I got it as scholarship from the Govt in the beginning it worked well but suddenly it got blank and then i repaired it from a mechanic. He didn't installed drivers in it and made it Window 8. Earlier it was Pro Window8. I went to another mechanic to fix this problem. He installed drivers but now it runs games but few like Cricket07 but don't run GTA San Andreas. I have not tried others but i think it will not run them also. Please help me to fix this problem.
Thank You

Solution

Few things here, you had two different techs work on the laptop, no idea what they did to repair it, and seems like it was changed from the stock setup. Contact the...
Hi,

have you tried doing a clean install of the graphics card driver?
- Open Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.

Anurag_9

Commendable
May 11, 2016

Few things here, you had two different techs work on the laptop, no idea what they did to repair it, and seems like it was changed from the stock setup. Contact the first guy that worked on the issue, have him restore it to factory defaults with driver setup. Also find out exactly what he did to repair it. No-one should work on a laptop and get it back to you not working. There should be no charge for doing the work that should have been done in the first place.

Solution