Question Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get b

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2019
i try to access my account but i receive this message ...Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.....i tried also to contact fb but they seem not caring at all...previously they ask me for my id but i rejected their request ... i am blocked since September 2017 ...i want to close the account for ever ...but not being able to access my account its impossible...i dont know what to do ..I can use of any help ...thank you

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 1, 2019
i try to access my account but i receive this message ...Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.....i tried also to contact fb but they seem not caring at all...previously they ask me for my id but i rejected their request ... i am blocked since September 2017 ...i want to close the account for ever ...but not being able to access my account its impossible...i dont know what to do ..I can use of any help ...thank you

If they asked for specific info, they aren't likely to be of much help if you won't provide them with the info. In the end, you just need to decide if giving them what they want now is worth it to have the account finally closed down. Good luck!

lexme

Estimable
May 3, 2019
If you do not have any sensitive details in that account, it is better forget it. FB will never care and due to their new spam account closure policies, they are removing many accounts which are inactive for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.