Unknown Proccess in Task Mangager

manwiththeplan

Commendable
May 8, 2016
My computer has been running very sluggish lately and I'm trying to get to the bottom of what is causing it to do this. I notice upon opening my task manager that I have 6 processes running without any sort of description. They are:

NvStreamUserAgent.exe
csrss.exe
nvxdsync.exe
nvvsvc.exe
winlogon.exe
conhost.exe

When I try to right click and go to the file location or properties page of any of these unknown processes nothing pops up. On the other hand when I right click on a process with a description and select Open File Location/Properties it works normally.

Is it possible that there is something on my computer that is restricting me from looking at the details involved with these unknown process's? If not, how can I check the properties of these processes to do more diagnostics?

Solution
NvStreamUserAgent.exe
The process known as NVIDIA Streamer User Agent
NvStreamUserAgent.exe is not essential for the Windows OS known as NVIDIA Streamer User Agent and causes relatively few problems. NvStreamUserAgent.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". The program has no visible window. NvStreamUserAgent.exe is able to record keyboard and mouse inputs, monitor applications and manipulate other programs. The technical security rating is 31% dangerous.

csrss.exe
The csrss.exe file is typically a Windows core system file known as Client Server Runtime Process. The program is not visible. Csrss.exe is a trustworthy file from Microsoft. Therefore the technical security rating is 4% dangerous

nvxdsync.exe
Nvxdsync.exe is...

Wikkedly

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
NvStreamUserAgent.exe
The process known as NVIDIA Streamer User Agent
NvStreamUserAgent.exe is not essential for the Windows OS known as NVIDIA Streamer User Agent and causes relatively few problems. NvStreamUserAgent.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". The program has no visible window. NvStreamUserAgent.exe is able to record keyboard and mouse inputs, monitor applications and manipulate other programs. The technical security rating is 31% dangerous.

csrss.exe
The csrss.exe file is typically a Windows core system file known as Client Server Runtime Process. The program is not visible. Csrss.exe is a trustworthy file from Microsoft. Therefore the technical security rating is 4% dangerous

nvxdsync.exe
Nvxdsync.exe is not essential for Windows known as NVIDIA User Experience Driver Component but will often cause problems. Nvxdsync.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files".
The program is not visible. The technical security rating is 22% dangerous

nvvsvc.exe
Nvvsvc.exe is not essential for the Windows OS known as NVIDIA Driver Helper Service and causes relatively few problems. The nvvsvc.exe file is located in the C:\Windows\System32 folder.The program is not visible. The file is not a Windows core file. The file is digitally signed. Nvvsvc.exe is able to monitor applications. The technical security rating is 23% dangerous

winlogon.exe
The original winlogon.exe from Microsoft is known as Windows NT Logon Application, an important part of Windows, but often causes problems. Winlogon.exe is located in the C:\Windows\System32 folder. The program is not visible. The file is a trustworthy file from Microsoft. Winlogon.exe is able to record keyboard and mouse inputs, monitor applications and manipulate other programs. The technical security rating is 23% dangerous

conhost.exe
The original conhost.exe from Microsoft is known as Console Window Host, an important part of Windows, but often causes problems. The conhost.exe file is located in the C:\Windows\System32 folder. It is a Windows system file. The program is not visible. The file is a Microsoft signed file. Conhost.exe is able to record keyboard and mouse inputs. The technical security rating is 3% dangerous

This is all abridged notes from http://www.file.net/
I gave you the most likely information, there is more on each process located there.
You shouldn't have much reason to be concerned, however viruses and trojans come in all shapes and sizes meaning technically any of those /could/ be, and if you are very worried I invite you to check on that site about what they suggest doing to make sure.

Hope this helps!
~Wikkedly

Solution