USB Stick Scans for Spouce's Cheating Chat Logs

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]starralazn[/nom]really? why is it so expensive.if you cant find those chat logs by yourself, you deserve to be cheated on[/citation]
No, but if you're a pompous dbag you probably do. Or if you distrust your spouse enough to care about chat logs in the first place.

guanyu210379

Distinguished
Another useless invention.

1. You should do something more to prevent him/her from cheating you rather than trying to find out if she/he is cheating on you. Something like giving more attention, giving some privacy space, etc....

2. Checking on your partner is also a sign of distrust. If you don't trust him/her, why would you even make the relationship with him/her. Distrusting your partner is the begining of the end of the relationship, so, beware!

3. BTW : You can prevent them from cheating by putting any means of surveilance methods, but you can't stop them from cheating on you in their mind.

I can not even imagine what the use of this thing...it is completely useless...if you use it against your love ones...
But it could be very usefull in the hands of your boss at work. :D

santfu

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2010
I agree with most of the comments here. I do feel there is a market for this though, the UK press paints all internet chat as done by kids and paedophiles. So i can see un-tech savvy parents wanting to check up.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
[citation][nom]starralazn[/nom]really? why is it so expensive.if you cant find those chat logs by yourself, you deserve to be cheated on[/citation]

If you can't balance harmonic klystron resonance by ear, then you deserve to be cheated on.

darkguset

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]Dirtman73[/nom]What's a Spouce?[/citation]

It is the past tense of spouse, (to spouse, had spoused, etc)
LOLLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.