Using a Headset with a pc

Donci6552

Commendable
Aug 23, 2016
I am wondering how I could use a Headset that has a single jack with my pc that has its stereo and mic jacks separated, I want to be able to use both the mic and headphones, and experience the full quality. My audio software is realtek audio manager

Solution
An adapter cable. Is very simple, you want a square peg to fit into a square hole, there is no additional electronics involved.

Your mic-integrated headset most likely has a 4-barrel (collars) miniature 3.5mm (diameter) plug. You want a cable then, that has such 4-collar jack on one end and the other end splits into two cable (1) standard 3 collar 3.5mm stereo plug, (2) standard monophonic (2 collars) 3.5mm plug for the mic.

Go to Amazon and search away.
An adapter cable. Is very simple, you want a square peg to fit into a square hole, there is no additional electronics involved.

Your mic-integrated headset most likely has a 4-barrel (collars) miniature 3.5mm (diameter) plug. You want a cable then, that has such 4-collar jack on one end and the other end splits into two cable (1) standard 3 collar 3.5mm stereo plug, (2) standard monophonic (2 collars) 3.5mm plug for the mic.

Go to Amazon and search away.

Solution