USPTO Reissues Key iPhone Patent to Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuka

Distinguished
May 3, 2007
Why when I want to see an image in the USPTO page, it asks me for QT?

It's very annoying; they should use regular PDF or something like that...

Cheers!

mrmike_49

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
[citation][nom]Yuka[/nom]Why when I want to see an image in the USPTO page, it asks me for QT?It's very annoying; they should use regular PDF or something like that...Cheers![/citation]

QT ; Quick Time : Apple
very interesting

justjc

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
[citation][nom]SILVER565[/nom]I can see it now.... "the iPen, revolutionizing the workplace"[/citation]
No way Apple would launch a product with eight buttons, however they might just see the patent as a reason to gain income from companies actually making smart pens, like Livescribe and Logitech.

@jhansonxi I think the patent found at http://www.ipmenu.com/archive/AUI_2001100012.pdf will blow your mind. It was given to a Patent lawyer in 2001, who wanted to prove that the patent system was flawed... case proved... still no one seems to have done anything about it :-(

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
[citation][nom]Yuka[/nom]Why when I want to see an image in the USPTO page, it asks me for QT?It's very annoying; they should use regular PDF or something like that...Cheers![/citation]
Or just freaking JPEG pics!! Anything except a dumb format that makes you install extra crap (especially apple crap) on your computer.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
EVERYONE

you are missing the point.

when you move an ipad, and an ipod touch from vertical to horizontal the way things are displayed changes.

they got this patent for THIS FEATURE ALONE... nothing more.

mcvf

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
[citation][nom]jhansonxi[/nom]Up next: "narrow cylindrical device for moving loads overland" and "exothermic reaction combustion process"Note - you can't patent patent trolling since Haliburton already has.[/citation]

The best patent ever! You made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.