Ustream App Turns iPhone into Wireless Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalfellow

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
This just in: AT&T's network becomes slower than thought possible with new live video streaming. The obvious solution for AT&T is to stop people using the service they pay for and any apps that may utilize that service; and not use any of their profits to upgrade their network. I am glad I am not with AT&T, I am sure this will cause some problems.

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]metalfellow[/nom]This just in: AT&T's network becomes slower than thought possible with new live video streaming. The obvious solution for AT&T is to stop people using the service they pay for and any apps that may utilize that service; and not use any of their profits to upgrade their network. I am glad I am not with AT&T, I am sure this will cause some problems.[/citation]

I am an AT&T customer, love it, but I agree with what you are saying regarding slowing down data over airspace, it's going to get ridiculous. And god help me if I get a dropped call or something if some idiot decided to record his ass in the bathroom.

o0RaidR0o

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
[citation][nom]toastninja17[/nom]I am an AT&T customer, love it, but I agree with what you are saying regarding slowing down data over airspace, it's going to get ridiculous. And god help me if I get a dropped call or something if some idiot decided to record his ass in the bathroom.[/citation]
Oop's!, I'm sorry, was that you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.