V-moda crossfade m100 no bass

Saxon344

Estimable
Aug 10, 2014
I boughta pair of vmoda crossfade m100s and they had bass for a couple of days now its just gone. There isnt a faint sounds of bass. I dont feel bass I cant hear bass or anything. There is a small rattle in the right speaker when bass plays in a song or game. Please help! :)

Solution

I would try to get a replacement. If you are still within the return time-frame from the dealer, that would probably be easier than RMA'ing them with the manufacturer.

ttimberlak443

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
Were you ever listening to music at a very high volume? With the right speaker making a "rattling" sound, I would think that the speaker is blown (especially if it was handling the same low end a few days ago), just not bad enough that it won't make any noise at all.

I would try to get a replacement if you can. If a speaker is blown, you can EQ it all that you want, but it won't get much better.

Saxon344

Estimable
Aug 10, 2014
I had an EQ for more bass, but its not like the bass was so loud it was overwhelming. Should I get a replacement pair of headphones? The headphones did have nice bass before and one day its just awful. There is also no bass in the left headphone, but no rattle.

Ytyoussef

Honorable
Oct 6, 2013
Something's definitely wrong, as I have these headphones and their bass is actually really nice. Might be a bit too much at times, but it definitely doesn't lack bass.

I'd strongly suggest to send it for replacement.

ttimberlak443

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014

I would try to get a replacement. If you are still within the return time-frame from the dealer, that would probably be easier than RMA'ing them with the manufacturer.

Solution