Verizon iPhone Preorders Sell Out in Record Time

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]Never underestimate the power of haters in large numbers....No, wait. Haters have never accomplished anything. Their endless posts against Apple, iPod, iPad and iPhone have done absolutely nothing to to sway consumers or affect Apple's bottom line.How does it feel to be an impotent hater that has zero influence on the tech market?[/citation]

You're just a hater of haters with no influence on the market either. Whats the difference. Not to mention anyone who is all about the Apple is usually a hater of everything else.

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
^ Actually I am a hater of haters. What's the difference? For one, I don't run around visiting forums and ruining discussions posting shit. I respond once-in-awhile to a hater for entertainment only. Why? Because of the second difference: I don't lose sleep over a haters comments. Haters will lose sleep over my comments. And I get a chuckle out of that.

smeker

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
[citation][nom]tleavit[/nom]Why? I wouldn't trade my DROID in for one if you paid me.[/citation]

Well I wouldn't use Droid even if you payed me.

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]^ Actually I am a hater of haters. What's the difference? For one, I don't run around visiting forums and ruining discussions posting shit. I respond once-in-awhile to a hater for entertainment only. Why? Because of the second difference: I don't lose sleep over a haters comments. Haters will lose sleep over my comments. And I get a chuckle out of that.[/citation]
Why would anyone lose sleep over a fanboy comment? You give yourself way too much credit.

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
[citation][nom]tramit[/nom]The new dual core android phones don't have an OS yet that even takes advantage of the second core. 2.3 and Honeycomb both don't support it yet so I will wait until there is a version of android that takes advantage of both cores before buying one without being able to use its benefits often.[/citation]
Honeycomb requires a dual core processor. This is not a recommendation, it is a requirement. This is why the Samsung Galaxy Tab is not getting Honeycomb. So yes, Honeycomb does fully support dual core processors. Apparently so does Froyo, because it runs significantly faster on the Motorola Atrix than it does on any single core smartphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.