Verizon Subscribers Want End to Contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
see the problem is the comments like "i am a logn time verizon user and don't ever see leaving" why do you have loyalty to a company that does not care about you? their only goal is to get as much of your money as possible. I am on sprint because at the time they had the best deal on a smartphone that i wanted and unlimited data. they got my buisness given the current climate i will likelt swap to t-mobile and get the note 3 when it comes out but it will be chosen entirley on which iof the major netwroks can give me the most bang for the buck. from my looking into verizons new device plan now they want you to pay for your device in full without any discount to the phone... why woudl any consumer be ok with that, unless they drop the plan price then your are paying mroe money for the privilage of a shorter contract x.x

WhyFi

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
Both the petition and the article completely miss a significant point - getting rid of the subsidy that's built in to the plans (whether you take advantage of it or not). Buying a phone at full pop is all well and good, but paying for that phone again, via existing plan pricing, is just stupid.

Aarron Kelley

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
Verizon has the BEST network of all players in my area of CA. However they have are otherwise the WORST cellular company in extant. I have never seen such a blatantly corrupt entity get so far, without any regard for their customers. The harsh reality of cellular in the USA is that Verizon does not NEED to provide good customer service because people are willing to pay to have the best service. But the world would be a better place if Verizon went out of business because it would send a message to the cellular industry that there is a line and when you cross it, we will end you. Let us not forget that no matter how much money ANY company may accumulate, ALL of the power is with the people, where it belongs.

Aarron Kelley

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
Verizon has the BEST network of all players in my area of CA. However they have are otherwise the WORST cellular company in extant. I have never seen such a blatantly corrupt entity get so far, without any regard for their customers. The harsh reality of cellular in the USA is that Verizon does not NEED to provide good customer service because people are willing to pay to have the best service. But the world would be a better place if Verizon went out of business because it would send a message to the cellular industry that there is a line and when you cross it, we will end you. Let us not forget that no matter how much money ANY company may accumulate, ALL of the power is with the people, where it belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.