Viber change number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2018
I want to change my viber contact number but i dont want other people to know my new number. How can i change number without losing my chats but not notifying all people

Solution
The easiest way to change your number would be to contact the service provider and have it changed. Unfortunately, if you're using a traditional phone number and are communicating via SMS (which is what Viber does), your contacts won't be able to chat with you without the new number.

My suggestion is to maybe to switch over from a telephone-based chat app to a web-based chat app if you're looking to change contact forms without the use of a telephone number.

Graybush

Estimable
The easiest way to change your number would be to contact the service provider and have it changed. Unfortunately, if you're using a traditional phone number and are communicating via SMS (which is what Viber does), your contacts won't be able to chat with you without the new number.

My suggestion is to maybe to switch over from a telephone-based chat app to a web-based chat app if you're looking to change contact forms without the use of a telephone number.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.