VIDEO: Indy Jones Getting Butt Kicked Playing Uncharted 3

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cTs Corvette

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
How does having a little fun and talking about how amazed he is by a video game hurt his image? It's great for the video game people, and and shows that Harrison Ford is not a stuffy old codger who's only worried about "harming his image."

G

@back_by_demand

The ads will only be aired in Japan, and not being Japanese i dont know if this will negatively impact his image, the Japanese sometimes have a funny sense of perception (didn't say it was bad, just different) so who is to say this will impact his image negatively, you are not the targeted audience for the ads so you can not say with absolute certainty that this will impact his image badly in Japan

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]MeantForJapanese[/nom]@back_by_demandThe ads will only be aired in Japan, and not being Japanese i dont know if this will negatively impact his image, the Japanese sometimes have a funny sense of perception (didn't say it was bad, just different) so who is to say this will impact his image negatively, you are not the targeted audience for the ads so you can not say with absolute certainty that this will impact his image badly in Japan[/citation]
This ad has already been shown outside Japan, look, it's at the top of the page.
The next time I see Harrison Ford I want it to be a post-trilogy of Star Wars, reprising his role as Han Solo, after all George Lucas needs one last pay day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.