VIDEO: The $21,000 Robot Mech Suit for Kids

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcb82

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
Argghhh SPAM!! What's the friggin point spammers? No one is going to fall for the crap you post. Neither is anyone here interested in handbags and a Hong Kong winter dress geez!

Anyways, can't be disappointed about the video. The article DID warn us first. Its ridiculous that it can't walk. These kids would've watched the mechs in the Matrix and Avatar and know that they're getting a raw deal!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Darkerson[/nom]jesus christ the spammers are out in force tonightnote to other potential spammers/scammers:WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR CLOTHING APPARELTHIS IS A TECH ORIENTED SITE, NOT SOME FASHION CLUB/end rant[/citation]

The banhammer, it does nothing!!

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]When I was 10 I told my dad I wanted to be a gold digger![/citation]

So, you couldn't find a rich man to latch onto and drain him for all he's worth? At least you were honest about it - most girls nowadays call it being "a princess"

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]jkflipflop98[/nom]So, you couldn't find a rich man to latch onto and drain him for all he's worth? At least you were honest about it - most girls nowadays call it being "a princess"[/citation]

Nah, I got a job three years later and realised I could earn my own money faster than I could wait eight years to be of gold-digging age. Besides, gold-digging is long hours and there's very little positive reinforcement for doing it right.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]The banhammer, it does nothing!![/citation]
Maybe not, but dont stop dropping it on those moron's heads. Otherwise this site will have more fashion sales then the local Old Navy...

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007

Disabling anonymous commenting will.

As will backtracing their IP and showing up at theit door with a really, REALLY big axe.

HavoCnMe

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
OM-MFing-G! I want one and im not a kid anymore..Good thing i am still a Toys-R-US kid at heart. Also i want to drive the big mech in the background...if any body else noticed it.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]Disabling anonymous commenting will.As will backtracing their IP and showing up at theit door with a really, REALLY big axe.[/citation]

I've been promised a banaxe/IP banning. It will be wonderful. We're going to be so happy together.

Status
Not open for further replies.