Viewsat Ultra VS2000

svp402

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
I just recently purchased a Viewsat Ultra with 18' Dish with Dual LNB. I connected and follows exactly what the manual said but it does not work. When I goes to Antenna setup, I did auto scan but there are no channels. This is what I get for my signal for the satellite picture on the left it said "71S" and the satellite on the left which is Q it does not have any signal. I had tried moving my satellite around but it does not do anything. I did download the bin on viewsatusa.com and have read many other article but it still not working. Any body out there can helps me with this? Do I need to download any softwares or programs into my viewsat system? What do I need to do in order to picks up signals. Thank you

G

can some one help me please....I have 2 dishes conected to my Viewsat recever using DiSec! one dish faced 110&119 and the other one faced 61.5 so some times I have chenals some times I have to wait to get the chenals some times I don't have nothing! can some one tell me please how to fix that?

fkjabkha

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
can some one help me please....I have 2 dishes conected to my Viewsat recever using DiSec! one dish faced 110&119 and the other one faced 61.5 so some times I have chenals some times I have to wait to get the chenals some times I don't have nothing! can some one tell me please how to fix that?

Go to website:

www.satmods.com

register with them and start download the new software for your receiver module.
they updates software every time it's secrambled.