Virus on computer

katvall

Estimable
Jun 9, 2015
I had a laptop I never used for almost 2 years(Hp pavilion 2013) and with phones and tablets these days I just didn't put internet on and cracked it open but decided to.finally put use , I had wifi installation be done and used it about once or twice in 3 weeks, my mother not being tech savvy used it very often and clicked on a google image of an ordinary object and the got the warning flash and the IMPORTANT MUST CLICK NOW box from untrustworthy websites and from then on the computer ran extremely slow and then wouldn't be able to do anything other than turn on and log in, then it would boot and stay at the Windows starting up screen and that's it nOW despite being fully charged checking the battery it won't even turn on or charge at all. I'm guessing that issue was a virus and affected my Windows /computer REALLY sucks it happened with less than a month after I Put internet and now won't even turn on but is my only option now taking it to a.Repair shop?

Any explanation or tips on repair would be greatly appreciated since I'm very bummed and a little confused,

TRENDING THREADS