Question Visio sound bar

Nov 11, 2023
I have a 65” Toshiba fire tv and I am trying to hook it up to a Visio sound bar, model # M213ad-k8. It is an M series all in one bar. It appears that I am connected properly to my tv according to a Visio tech but I cannot get any sound from my tv. I have enabled CEC and yet there is still no sound. Is there anything else on the tv that I need to enable for my sound bar to work? I also should add that I have a cable box connected to the tv, as well.

sycoreaper

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
I have a 65” Toshiba fire tv and I am trying to hook it up to a Visio sound bar, model # M213ad-k8. It is an M series all in one bar. It appears that I am connected properly to my tv according to a Visio tech but I cannot get any sound from my tv. I have enabled CEC and yet there is still no sound. Is there anything else on the tv that I need to enable for my sound bar to work? I also should add that I have a cable box connected to the tv, as well.
Obvious question, do you have the sound bar as HDMI as the source?

Next even with CEC enabled on the TV, most have a separate section where to output the Audio to.