Vivendi May Sell Activision Blizzard to Microsoft or Time Warner

Status
Not open for further replies.

junixophobia

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2011
the company activi$ion is already a big pile o crap and then you want to add micro$oft... wow I can believe its goin to be far worst than that haha

already with activi$ion the server is down what more with M$, blue screen of DIABLO hahahaha

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
the moment they sell it to microsoft. call of duty becomes an exclusive for xbox. its already like that too. I also heard that Vivendi owns some of the game reviewers companies websites.

I wonder what would happen if they merge with their nemesis EA. That will be Armageddon.

Khimera2000

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
O god, Time Warner? Of all the companies, they manage to find THEM?!?!?!

At least M$ does games, but Time Warner???? They are the worst company I have ever had the curse of dealing with!

M$ on this one, choose the better of the two.

dudewitbow

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
[citation][nom]Pyree[/nom]How about Valve?[/citation]
Doing so will void any 3rd in a series of games that hasn't been released. Then again, it would be funny to see Blizzard go under Valve which recently had an argument over issues about ownership of DOTA.

G

Valve doesn't have the money, since Activision Blizzard is a larger company.

officeguy

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
Founded back in 1853, and headquartered in Paris, Vivendi's heart is in music publishing and TV broadcasting.
Seriously... I didn't know they had such devices in 1853. Phonograph didn't come out until 1877 according to wiki. What did they have before then?

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]Khimera2000[/nom]O god, Time Warner? Of all the companies, they manage to find THEM?!?!?!At least M$ does games, but Time Warner???? They are the worst company I have ever had the curse of dealing with! M$ on this one, choose the better of the two.[/citation]
If TimeWarner gets Activision-Blizzard, games will become ad supported.....

idono

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2011
Wow so much hate towards Microsoft.

I don't really hate them or like them but MS has realy do take care of their games compared to Activison.

redgarl

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2009
Not that I liked them, but it would be a major blow to PC gaming. Call of Duty, Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo exclusive to the Xbox... because we all know it would be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.