Vivobook 15 or Swift 3?

archvince

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011
Im having quite a dilemma choosing between these two. The Acer Swift 3 (i3-7130u) or the ASUS Vivobook 15 X542UN (i5-8550u). Both of them use the MX150 GPU, both are priced similarly as well. Which would be the better choice? Main purpose is basic typing/web browsing/ and a bit of photo-editing. Ocassionaly I play NBA2K as well.

I can also get the MSi PL62 but I heard it's build quality is bad.

P.S.

These are the most that my budget allows as I am only a student.

Solution
Can you parse the links to the site you've got access for those two listed laptop's? If one or the other has backlit keyboard, that would be a pint to sway me in one direction. An inclusion of an SSD coupled with mechanical storage drive will also be another swaying factor.

Out of the box, the Acer has the 7th gen i3 while the Asus has the 8th gen i5. The altter would be my point of focus.

Lutfij

Splendid
Can you parse the links to the site you've got access for those two listed laptop's? If one or the other has backlit keyboard, that would be a pint to sway me in one direction. An inclusion of an SSD coupled with mechanical storage drive will also be another swaying factor.

Out of the box, the Acer has the 7th gen i3 while the Asus has the 8th gen i5. The altter would be my point of focus.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS