Voice Audio On Tv

Angiedeal

Prominent
Jul 10, 2017
How do I hook up speakers to tv with hdmi without surround sound for my hearing em paired husband. I want to put a speaker by his chair and my surround sound speaker only has sound effects coming through?

Solution
Looking at your tv's capabilities, I think americanaudiophile's solution is best.
You would need the transmitter that he linked. You would also need an optical TOSLINK cable ( like THIS to go from the digital audio out of the TV to the transmitter. Then you would need a wireless bluetooth headset or speakers. I'd recommend ones with their own volume control.

Angiedeal

Prominent
Jul 10, 2017
So if I'm trying to hook it up to a Vizeo Smart cast tv, which is Bluetooth enabled, could I just buy Bluetooth speakers and hook them up via the 'tv Bluetooth?

Angiedeal

Prominent
Jul 10, 2017

dudio

Admirable
Looking at your tv's capabilities, I think americanaudiophile's solution is best.
You would need the transmitter that he linked. You would also need an optical TOSLINK cable ( like THIS to go from the digital audio out of the TV to the transmitter. Then you would need a wireless bluetooth headset or speakers. I'd recommend ones with their own volume control.

Solution