Volume down button is not working

Saga Lout

Olde English
If I was a 19 year old volume down button, I would have retired by now. Your's might have done so.

We need some more information please. Are you trying to get to the Factory Reset menu or simply trying to turn the sound down?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DJFiefs Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 2
V Android Smartphones 1
2 Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
2 Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
Q Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 4
V Android Smartphones 1
1 Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question How to reset a phone that keeps restarting and cant access hard reset settings because volume buttons wont work?
Solved! the problem is with the volume button of my J7 prime
Solved! I have sony xperia c2305 power button and volume key didnot work now how I turn off safe mode ? please help
Solved! So my zmax blade turned off and wont turn back on. When I hold my volume keys it wont even vibrate or the home button.
my volume and power buttons won't work! please help!
How to get this pos S8 out of safe mode. I am beyond tired of this. The volume down button doesnt work either
How can I turN oF safe mode on lyf 5016 when the power button and lower volume button didn't work in safe mode
my phone is stuck in safe mode and my volume button is stuck I think
how to remove safe mode without power button and volume down
Galaxy S7 stuck on safe mode with non functioning volume buttons
My phone has been stuck in safe mode and it has a broken volume button . I tried doing everything to get rid of it but it's st
Galaxy s6 screen black but all buttons and screen still responsive. Home, power and volume buttons working fine as well as the
How to recover my phone if it's power button and Volume button got broken
How I disable safe mode on samsung galaxy j7 when volume down button not working
how to get zte out of safe mode volume down button is broken
My LG android will not turn on, I have held the start and the volume buttons on for 30 seconds and it still wont come on.
Why is my volume down button not working?
how to disable safe mode on Samsung galaxy A5 volume buttons not working so what I do to disable
i can't get out of my safe mode my volume button does not work and my lock button also don't work properly is there a solutio
how to turn off a LG when i press the off button it stays on? volume buttons work good

ASK THE COMMUNITY